Charities we like to support
- The Sharing Foundation — This charity’s mission is to help meet the physical, emotional, educational and medical needs of orphaned and seriously disadvantaged children in Cambodia. Stir Crazy has held functions to benefit this charity's cause.
- The American Red Cross — This symbol will forever be imprinted in my memory as a sign of relief while I was at the refugee camp in Thailand.
- Unicef — Together with the Red Cross, Unicef gave me an opportunity to start a better life. Both organizations were there to help the refugees while in Thailand.
- Oxfam — Oxfam International is a confederation of 12 organizations working together with over 3,000 partners in more than 100 countries to find lasting solutions to poverty, suffering and injustice. This organization has helped Cambodian farmers greatly.
- Children's Hospital in Boston — This hospital has helped millions of children around the world and it touches Bopha to see how much dedication a hospital can have to needy children.
- Local Level — Stir Crazy believes in sponsoring local sports teams to provide organized sports to the local children of Bourne.
[Back to top]